Right of confirmation
Each data subject has the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed. If a data subject wishes that his data is no longer processed they may contact the company at any time.
Right of access
Each data subject shall have the right to obtain free information about his or her personal data stored at any time as well as a copy of this information, the purpose of processing, with whom this data has been disclosed if any, the length of time the data will be retained, the existence of the right to request erasure of personal data, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection authority. Furthermore, the data subject shall have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third parties and have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
Right to rectification
Each data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to rectification, he or she may, at any time, contact the company.
Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
Each data subject shall have the right to request the erasure of personal data concerning them without undue delay. The controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent.
- The data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with other legal obligations.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the above reasons applies, and a data subject wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored by the U Bistrot Ltd., he or she may, at any time, contact any employee of the company who shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
Right of restriction of processing
Each data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.